Just a few words to draw your attention on this week-end celebration on gardens in Paris. It will be the 10th anniversary and if you live in Paris or suburbs, have the opportunity to discover or walk in green spaces and gardens thanks to guided tours, organized hikes, workshops for kids...
- Kitchen garden at the Cite Internationale des Arts - 18, rue de l'Hotel de ville - rue des Nonnais d'Hyeres - Subway Pont Marie
- Jardin des Plantes - Rue Cuvier - Place Valhubert - Subway: Gare d'Austerlitz
- Jardin du Luxembourg - Subway: Notre Dame des Champs or RER Luxembourg
- Garden of the Rodin Museum - 77, rue de Varenne - Subway: Varenne, Invalides
- Monceau Park - Boulevard de Courcelles - Subway: Monceau
- Parc de Bercy - Village of the Gardens celebration - Subway: Cour St Emilion or Bercy
- Parc Montsouris - RER Cite Universitaire
- Parc Andre Citroen - 43, rue Corvisart, rue Emile Deslandres - RER Javel
- Jardin des Serres d'Auteuil - 1 bis, avenue de la Porte d'Auteuil - Subway: Porte d'Auteuil
- Cimetaries of Montmartre, Pere Lachaise
Another idea will be to visit the following:
- Quai Branly Museum dedicated to arts and civilizations from Africa, Asia, America, Oceania - Exhibition "Qu'est-ce qu'un corps? What is a body?", "D'un regard a l'autre, From one sight to another". From Tuesday to Sunday 10:00 AM to 06:30 PM - closed at 9:30 PM on Thursday. Price: 8.50 euros, reduced price: 6 euros, free for unemployed - www.quaibranly.fr
- Sea Life Aquarium - RER Val d'Europe 14, cours du Danube - Activities for children - Food for sharks - www.sealifeeurope.com
During the heritage days, last week, I visited the Paris town hall. Really fabulous, a small Versailles! It is possible to take advantage from a tour after taking an appointment at 01.42.76.50.46. You can discover the modern office of the mayor, the classical office from his assistant...
Also worth being visited, the Middle Age Museum (Cluny) closed to Saint-Michel in Paris at the Cluny-La Sorbonne station. The garden is also very nice and peaceful...
Wish you a pleasant week-end!
With best wishes,